What is a constitution for a non profit organization?
A constitution for a nonprofit organization is very similar to the bylaws that govern the actions of its board of directors. Like bylaws, the constitution depicts the rules by which the entity will operate and the restrictions, powers, and duties of its officers and board members.
Registration Certificates and Documents
CERTIFICATION OF REGISTRATION OF NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
CONSTITUTION FOR ASSOCIATION OF AGRITOURISM SOUTH AFRICA (AASA)
The AASA is a non-profit organization established to promote sustainable rural development in South Africa by creating an environment in which farmers and rural communities can coordinate and implement Agritourism campaigns that will contribute towards equitable resource distribution. Without limiting the general nature thereof, the Main Objective shall include:
1. Empower farmers and rural communities to collaborate to promote Agritourism and Agritourism routes;
2. Promoting Agritourism to national and international tourists with the aim of benefitting the rural economy;
3. Cultivating a sustainable Agritourism environment through liaison and co-operation with key stakeholders within the business environment, tourism bodies and government;
4. Providing access to valuable online training and facilitating networking opportunities on Agritourism; and
5. Creating relevant and accessible Agritourism intelligence to support a viable network of Agritourism participants.
The full document can be downloaded at the following link.