A warm welcome to Louvain Guest Farm, a tranquil working farm situated in the upper Langkloof valley, halfway between George and Uniondale in the Western Cape.
"Experience starry nights and fresh mountain air in this perfect breakaway from city life."
The Langkloof valley is 160km in distance and stretches from Herold, a small village north of George, to Humansdorp near Port Elizabeth. The valley is an important, vertile, fruit growing region nestled between the Kammanassie and Kouga mountains on the north and the Outeniqua mountain range in the south.
When visiting Louvain you can expect peace and quite, they offer:
- An authentic restored shed that serves as a function hall for any special occasion
- Stylish self catering accommodation for up to 38 guests
- A historical 30km Oxwagon trail across the Outeniqua mountains
- Secluded campsite
- Challenging 4x4 and motorbike trails
- Mountain climbing/biking, hiking, fishing